I usually make a few notes in the start of my new diary to remind me of what's what, this year I will share them with you.... you lucky people!
- Look out for wrapping paper at car boot sales
- No need to buy any Christmas cards as I have got enough for next year
- But I want to make some special cards for the family ( Need to search for ideas - cross stitch?)
- 12 people fit round the dining table but a bit too many for the living room
- Having everyone here on one day was good, but left no time to chat much
- The chocolate meringue gateau is delicious but we've had it 2 years running so find something different for next year.
- I don't need to make Christmas puddings next year - two in the cupboard
- Might do hampers for sisters and Bros in L? Write down ideas
- Maybe find another cheap Christmas tree at a car boot as we have so many tree decorations that never get used.
- Remember to use Scout Post for Ipswich relatives, need to be in Ipswich during first 2 weeks of Dec.
- Look for small gifts at car boot sales for "tree presents" and maybe cracker fillers
Yep, it's official..........I'm mad!
* * * * *
One of the last things Col did before the Hardly-a-Heart Attack was to bring home 8 big IBC containers from the factory in Leiston.
* * * * * *
Just seen a trailer for a new series of Call the midwife, I'm looking forward to that as I didn't think they were doing anymore. I missed the Christmas one, probably a good thing as I would have cried my way through the whole programme!
Welcome to Jan, following by Google friends. Hope you enjoy my ramblings from Suffolk.