- We just scrapped in enough money to fill the virtual envelopes for the March Budget ( see it here)
- £20 left in the housekeeping going into the Roberts Red Retro Radio Fund ( Now at £70)
- £30 cheque into an ISA
- Food spending fractionally under budget.
- General Household spending well inside budget.
- 2 small cats re-homed here after a few years without a pet.
- We went to the annual Potato Day and bought our early seed potatoes.
- 2 Free jute shopping bags from the potato day
- We are still eating our own stored eating and cooking apples.
- We ate the first Purple Broccoli and still have Brussels sprouts, parsnips, leeks, chard and parsley available from the garden
- We still have onions from store
- Plenty of our own fruit still in the freezer
- Lots of good reading from this months library books
- I relearned how to knit after about 50 years and started making dishcloths.
- I stitched 2 small cross stitch pictures and fitted them into 'things' for Christmas presents
- Most Chickens laying really well, still over 7 dozen to sell everyday
- Progress on the new toilet shed for campsite has been made
- Visited Family for lunch
- Him Outside spent a few days visiting our son and girlfriend
On the other hand
- Our son - the Archaeologist - has had to go down to a 4 day week and his company have some cash flow problems- worrying news.
- Another mainly wet month
- We have finished all our stored beetroot
- We have eaten all the pears from the freezer
- Oldest chickens laying a lot of odd shaped and thin shelled eggs that we can't sell.
Thanks to Bridget, Victoria, Fran, Cro, Gill, The Weaver of Grass and Bovey Belle for comments yesterday
( and re the bulk buy of Bicarb - it came off E bay)