- Our income was enough to cover the budget for May.
- Food spending just under budget
- £5 left in my purse for the Red Roberts Retro Radio fund ( now at £95)
- Lots of lovely cards and books for my birthday
- A lovely surprise in the post of card making stuff from a fellow blogger
- Our son and girlfriend are now living back in Suffolk ( although right at the other side of the county)
- The campsite was busy over Easter
- Poly tunnels are almost planted up
- The new flower garden looked very colourful all month
- A couple of small cheques have been saved into the ISAs
- Our Eldest daughter fixed a wedding date ( June 2015)
- Local Car boot sale season started and a lovely big mirror found for £2
- 60 new hens laying well
- Main-crop potatoes are planted
- Front fence repaired
- Eating asparagus all month
- A good day out visiting friends
- Our missing Mabel cat is definitely still around and eating the food we put out for her.
- Very little fresh veg available from the garden
- We both caught colds - first we've had for at least 3 years
PS. Welcome to Penny, Margaret, Laura and Val who are all new followers on Google friends or Bloglovin' . Thank you for clicking the button and I hope you enjoy reading about our quiet Suffolk life.