Thursday, 29 December 2016

Trying

I've spent an hour trying to remember how to add another page for books I shall read next year to the top of the blog. As usual I got there in the end without really knowing how.
Is it just me?

Then I tried to bike to get milk and to the Post Office to check the size and post some letters, decided the roads were too icy so shouted back indoors that I was going to walk and went off leaving said letters in bike basket.
Surely it's not just me?

Otherwise all is quiet here, nothing of note to blog about except our youngest, OH and Florence came for a visit yesterday.

 Dressed in her Christmas dress and stripey leggings she looked so cute but too wriggly to lay still for good photos


I think I have  new followers - Margaret,Rita and Pam - Hello to you all from Suffolk
Thank you for ideas for Christmas hampers for next year

14 comments:

  1. I've struggled for days trying to set up a contact me form and failed miserably. Pages must wait, although they would be most useful I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous baby, smiling already too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little baby! So happy.

    You have to go into Design and then there is a thing that says Pages and from there you can add a page. At least that's how it works on mine lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry Sue - you are not alone. The other day I went to Sainsbury's local which is near by and left my purse at home!

    I have worked out how to add a page but not how
    to put it at the top of the blog...

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Sue....you are not alone-x-

    ReplyDelete
  6. No i am like it all the time , It causes some big problems with my business lol, I have even sent the wrong items to people , It's so Embarrassing lol , Florence is so beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very happy new year to you both from both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I struggle with predictive text on my tablet. Have sent some very random messages this month. Technology is just out to get me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Use your tool bar on the left hand side and go down to the section called PAGES. inside that you will see a heading called NEW PAGE - click on that and you are right to start writing it up. Once done, you just publish that page

    ReplyDelete
  10. No, not just you Sue. I wanted to add a book page too and it took me ages to figure out how to do it. I'm sat here thinking "well I'll remember next time" but I bet I don't!

    I'm now stuck on something with Instagram.

    Baby Florence is so cute. Her Christmas dress is lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Florence is so sweet and growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful grand daughter. Sounds like a lovely visit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Florence looks gorgeous I think she's about the same age as my new little one Priya. That book page I can't do and never mastered so can you remember how you did it and let me know. I've read so many books this year and can't do a page lol. Have a great new year.

    ReplyDelete