Wednesday 14 December 2016

The Mystery of The Christmas Tea Towel

I opened the box of Christmas decorations
and what did I find on the top

This


Where did it come from?
Someone must have given it to me for Christmas last year...........
But who?
And why was it in with the Christmas decorations rather than with the tea-towels? *
I have no idea, I hope I said thank you to whoever gave it to me - how embarrassing .

Back Sooner or Later
Sue

PS Thank you for all the comments, we are still talking about the wedding and different photos keep popping up on Facebook. I'll probably share more - 'til everyone is fed up with them!

*Actually I think I know why it was in with the decorations........it was probably because so many other things had already been packed in boxes for the move.




MOVED

The blog here has now finished please add my new blog to your list instead                               You will find it here at    ...