Wednesday, 14 December 2016

The Mystery of The Christmas Tea Towel

I opened the box of Christmas decorations
and what did I find on the top

This


Where did it come from?
Someone must have given it to me for Christmas last year...........
But who?
And why was it in with the Christmas decorations rather than with the tea-towels? *
I have no idea, I hope I said thank you to whoever gave it to me - how embarrassing .

Back Sooner or Later
Sue

PS Thank you for all the comments, we are still talking about the wedding and different photos keep popping up on Facebook. I'll probably share more - 'til everyone is fed up with them!

*Actually I think I know why it was in with the decorations........it was probably because so many other things had already been packed in boxes for the move.




9 comments:

  1. This is very spooky as I have just got our decorations from the loft & in there is our Christmas teatowel- given by my late Mum (more than 20 years ago) I always keep it with the other Christmas stuff so it does get used at any other time. It looks as good as new!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh-er, that is a coincidence.
    Still haven't worked out who gave it to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I will ever tire of looking at baby and wedding photos they always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even if you don't know who it came from it's a very practical surprise. There's always some decoration or other I forget we've got when I open our Christmas boxes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it will certainly be put to good use over Christmas Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking it was on top to protect. Lol. Maybe that's just me? It's a very nice tea towel. I intend to eat drink and be merry - though my treadmill has broken so got to watch the goodies as it's too cold to go outside and walk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love looking at your photos, and love the tea towel. It is perfect.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Christmas tea towels that I keep St the bottom of the drawer. I do get annoyed when hubby uses one and it isn't Christmas! 😂

    ReplyDelete