- It's funny how today has been a nothing accomplished sort of day, the complete opposite of Wednesday
- That bit of rain must have helped the garden
- I hope the campers on bikes found some shelter
- Wonder if there is anything interesting in this Autumn garden catalogue
- Better write that cheque for the hay mower repair even though the darn thing went wrong somewhere else and we still couldn't use it
- There are too many flies in this house today
- Why do people buy ice cubes from a supermarket?
- I'm glad they've still got nectarines for £1
- Why has our Hospice charity shop become a clearance shop, do they think Leiston is only good enough for the dregs from their other charity shops?
- Ah ha, a "new" vest top for only a pound!
- How can doctors be running nearly an hour late by 10.20am?
- How come we have a whole stack of odd bits of wood but nothing that's the right size to make new chicken perches?
- Wonder why nobody wants to buy the cucumbers today.
- Actually I think we could host some coffee,cake and craft mornings for smallholders in winter
- Noodles or rice?
- Must remember to phone up about going to the AGM/harvest meal
- Pro-rata sick pay for temporary County Council staff, how odd but handy.
- How on earth are we going to shift 6 giant round straw bales from one shed to another?
- Oh I see- the front forks of the tractor, then shove and roll!
- Nothing much on TV again tonight.
- Where's the pen from near the phone gone- AGAIN
- Shall we get 24 or 30 new point of lay hens at the end of the month
- Better go and do the watering
- Bye, Blogging friends, see you tomorrow
Friday, 16 August 2013
Thoughts on Friday
Do you remember when charity shops were full to the brim with all sorts of interesting things? Before the days when they felt the need to ...
From my Country Wisdom and Folklore Diary There are lots of weather sayings for February many of them connected to the Ancient Imbolc...