Saturday 24 August 2013

The Start of a Bank Holiday Weekend - but not for us - again!

Once again we are at home looking after the campsite while the world and his wife ( and his mother too probably)  are on jolly holidays! Am I bitter? No don't be daft! Would I really want to be sitting in a traffic jam or a car park somewhere? Or on a crowded beach. I wouldn't mind a quiet, sandy secluded beach but not many of them around on a Bank Holiday weekend.
So while most people were out being tourists, and we've had several showers here today so not the best day to be out,  I've had an enjoyable couple of hours browsing through my Craft Creations Magazines and on their website deciding what to buy with my £10 voucher. Somehow(?) I found £27 of other things I wanted too. Lots of creative papers, 3D decoupage sheets, peel offs, die cut toppers, card blanks - the list goes on. I'm planning lots of card making in the Autumn and Winter. ( No holiday this year  =  a bit of extra spending money - YES!)

My blog yesterday, full of things I couldn't tell you, received lots of comments, more than on the days when I do have something to say, that's a bit worrying. But thank you to everyone for commenting and especially to new visitors.

 Money spent over the Bank Holiday so far = NOTHING

Car boot sale tomorrow weather permitting and Monday too. Good news indeed.

Hope your Saturday has been a good one.

Back tomorrow.

MOVED

The blog here has now finished please add my new blog to your list instead                               You will find it here at    ...