Thursday 11 April 2013

Quiet day

After a few  busy days  today was much quieter and I even had time to start my book that I've been trying to get around to for days. Tomorrows job list looks like I need to be busy again.

Weather report: very dirty rainfall over night, our bedroom window was horribly smeary this morning and when I wiped a corner with a tissue to see what it was, it seemed to be nasty black something. I wonder if the strong east winds recently have brought dust from the Ruhr Valley - I'm sure this is something I heard once before. Note to self :- Clean windows as soon as weather is better. Now weather looking not so good for Friday and Saturday, and not as warm as they thought for Sunday -what a shame. 

MOVED

The blog here has now finished please add my new blog to your list instead                               You will find it here at    ...