Sunday 31 August 2014

Home again, Home again, Jiggety Jig *

Hello, hello, hello. I'm back from 2 and a half days in Ipswich Hospital ( thought it was longer but seems it's still August)
Pneumonia was was it was.
"How did I get that?" was my first question to which the doc answered " that's everybody's first question."
" How long will I take to get better?" --  " That's everybody's second question!"

But I'm feeling really well, just lacking in energy, so not too long to get back to normal, I hope.

Thank you to everyone who left comments and wished me well again soon, as my Penny Pincher friend Mary said " when you two get ill you do make a good job of it!"

*In case anyone under the age of about 55 wonders about the title, it's from a rhyme for jiggling small children about on your lap
'To market, to market to buy a fat pig
home again, home again jiggety jig
To market, to market to buy a fat hog
home again, home again joggety jog'

Maybe people still say it?

Back Tomorrow
Sue

And how annoying is this- Our first blog reading campsite visitor and I'm not here to say hello! Sorry I missed you Julie .

MOVED

The blog here has now finished please add my new blog to your list instead                               You will find it here at    ...