Monday 11 August 2014

Blogging is good for you

Thanks to reading/writing  blogs I have


Found that there other people out there who live the way we do
Remembered how to knit so I could make dishcloths
Been given  lots of ideas for good books
Appreciated our free library request service more than before
Never felt isolated during the winter
Tried some different recipes
Discovered Approved Foods
Tracked down the best places to buy value range foods


And my newest achievement thanks to the world of blogging is :-  I went  Swimming this morning and I've not been for about 10 years.
(Although I really need a new swimming costume as my very very old one has gone a funny colour!)

Back Tomorrow
Sue

MOVED

The blog here has now finished please add my new blog to your list instead                               You will find it here at    ...