Monday 18 August 2014

The weeds have gone... but so's my back!

Thank you one and all for  the comments yesterday and welcome to Julie a new follower on Google friends.
I've nothing to post about today because yesterday I idiotically did some weeding of the flower garden early in the morning in a cold wind and, although my back objected a bit yesterday I slept OK.  I woke up this morning thinking it was alright but after walking round the field to let the chickens out I found I could hardly move.
So I've spent the day with hot water bottle behind my back, wheat bag around my neck laying on the settee. Sounds good, but daytime TV is rubbish and holding a book was painful.
 I've been a bit lax about doing the back exercises so it's my own stupid fault -No Sympathy needed!

Should be a bit more mobile tomorrow

Sue

MOVED

The blog here has now finished please add my new blog to your list instead                               You will find it here at    ...