We've been to hospital again this morning for what will be regular twice weekly blood tests for Col. Each test involves waiting for results and then any other treatment needed. We hope if he feels OK he will go on his own as I need to crack on with packing. We are still waiting for confirmation that solicitors will be able to manage a 9th March completion.
As well as packing there are all the other things to do
- Taking some unwanted furniture to the auction market
- Try and organise a carpet for the bungalow between exchange and completion
- Taking the car in to get the Cam belt done (they are being so kind and loaning us a car for free while they do it, in case they can't get it done in one day)
- Getting our youngest to sort out the stuff we have of theirs still in the shed after 10 months!
- Finish loading the flat trailer with the garden and workshops things we will need
- Finish loading the horsebox trailer with the garden and workshop things that we don't need
- Working out how to get a settee to our sons house
- Notifying seemingly 1001 places of the new address
- Organising final meter readings
- Arranging redirection of post at the Post Office
- Getting some photos done for new driving licenses
If I don't post everyday you will know why!
Back when I can