Wednesday 17 July 2013

Blue sky thinking

Here was my view for an hour this afternoon as I 'forced' myself to do nothing.

I saw swallows and swifts, herring gulls and goldfinches,dragonflies and butterflies, a kestrel and a buzzard. Way up higher I saw metal boxes full of people flying off to foreign parts. Silly fools!

Coming under the heading of things we never buy this is what we had for dinner last night

First of the french beans - so delicious.

A message for all those who are getting themselves into a tizzy, worrying about what they should and shouldn't eat, what they should and shouldn't do, what other people will think, LIFE'S TOO SHORT



Don't Worry- Be Happy!

MOVED

The blog here has now finished please add my new blog to your list instead                               You will find it here at    ...