Wednesday 12 November 2014

Drive repeated

Thank goodness I don't have to commute to work everyday.

Today was almost a repeat of yesterday as I drove C to hospital to return the 24 hour heart monitor. We swapped over and he dropped me off in town while he took the Jeep to the dealers as we've had a recall notice on it - something to do with the towbar and rear end collisions. The jeep is 11 years old so it seems odd that they've now found a problem with the design. I dashed around a few shops and sorted another Christmas present then he picked me up and I drove home again.
Two days of driving to Ipswich and back is enough driving practice for me !

We had some campsite visitors who have become friends pop in for a cuppa and a natter this afternoon.

I'm now shattered.

Back Tomorrow - I'll try and do a proper frugalling post.
Sue

MOVED

The blog here has now finished please add my new blog to your list instead                               You will find it here at    ...