Saturday 5 September 2015

My September reading

This is what I brought home from the library van yesterday

3 craft books to flick through including "Have Yourself a Very Vintage Christmas" - Yep, it's that C word again. 2 more of the British Library Crime Classic reprints, 2 very old books from out of County Reserve (stored in the hidden depths of Lowestoft Library) by Alison Uttley. Home Grown by Ben Hewitt is about Home Schooling, 3 crime fiction by favourite authors and Cold Comfort Farm, a classic which I ought to have read years ago.

Out of last months library books there were several I didn't read either because they were not what I was expecting or too weird or just plain boring. I hope this months collection is better.

Back Again very Soon
Sue

MOVED

The blog here has now finished please add my new blog to your list instead                               You will find it here at    ...