Thursday, 14 July 2016

Silly Me!

When we were at Addenbrookes hospital the other day I noticed this newspaper on the floor under a chair opposite
"Oh Look" I said " I didn't know they were doing a special newspaper for The Archers"

Col looks where I am pointing........ " ? "

Me "It's a paper for Ambridge, you know, where The Archers is set"

Col " CAMBRIDGE!"

Oh, so it is.
Collapse into hysterical laughter!

Back Soon
Sue

PS Thanks for all the Knickers comments!  I missed a trick there .......should have used a catchy title to attract more readers, what would have John at Going Gently put as a title?!!

5 comments:

  1. Brief Encounter? I too have misread C/Ambridge on things, to the amusement of my family

    ReplyDelete
  2. That did make me laugh Sue. Although, without my glasses I probably wouldn't even have been able to see the newspaper! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so glad I'm not the only one!
    I'm always telling my family they're lucky to have me, otherwise they'd have go find someone else to laugh at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mistakes like that are called 'entering into one's dotage' Sue - we all suffer from it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL - that's so funny! At least you got to have a laugh!

    ReplyDelete