Half the year has gone, so time for a look back at what happened in June
- We got the house on the market, the brochure looks good, 2 viewings so far.
- Col did a few hours work for his Leiston customer
- We had lots of visitors to the campsite so income was over £1,000 and we are just a little up on the same time last year.
- 4 Good tyres for the small horse-box trailer for £50
- Managed to get Mabel ( the shy cat) to the vet for her jab.
- My unexpected pension pot pay out - Thank you Suffolk County Council!
- Lots of good reading from the library
- Col fixed squeak on car - new brake pad - £21
- I made all our own bread all month
- We had potatoes, salad leaves, radish, lettuce, cucumber, green beans, carrots, onions, calabrese, cauliflower, beetroot, courgettes, strawberries,tayberries and gooseberries from the garden and poly-tunnels
- Saved £13 on £40 Tesco food shop ( £6 off £40 voucher and £7 loyalty vouchers)
- Saved £10 on £30 Co-op food shop ( £6 Divi and £4 off £20 shop voucher)
- Due to the above food spending was down below budget.
- Made 8 jars of gooseberry and strawberry jam
- And 10 jars of gooseberry jam.
- Visited friends in Essex for the day
- Tennis from Queens Club on TV to watch every afternoon for a week and the start of Wimbledon fortnight.
- Lots of clearing and tidying done and a load of scrap to scrap yard = £240.
- Started cross stitching again, the picture for a fridge magnet and lavender sachets for small gifts
A water main along our road burst and we were without water for 4 hours and then the road was closed for 10 days, so 10 days unable to sell anything
There are too many gaps in the campsite bookings diary for July
Large electric bill due to busier campsite
I wonder what July will bring . Will we get the hay in or will it be ruined by storms now forecast for tomorrow - Drat!
Will we get more viewings or any offers. Time will tell.
Many thanks to Pat, Kev, Amy, Kate and Making,mending,crafting for comments yeserday.
Back in a few days