Saturday 5 April 2014

Odd jobs on Saturday

Nice and sunny here until the clouds arrived and the wind strengthened in the late afternoon.
C was working for a customer in Leiston this morning and after I had done a clean up in the kitchen I did what I like best - pottering around in the garden. Weeding the newest raspberries, putting the two peppermint plants into a big pot until I decide where to plant them. Digging  Welsh Onion and chives  plants from the old herb garden and potting them up. Watering all the pots, Tidying the shed (again). I found our other campsite sign that we put down the end of the road, which C did when he got home.
And Good News......Our first unexpected visitors to the campsite......one small motorhome, without an electric hookup for two nights = £20.
Our 22nd year of running a small  campsite has begun!

Back Tomorrow, I decided if  it's fine we will be at the car boot sale but if it's wet I'll make scones instead! Sounds good.

Sue

PS Thanks for comments yesterday

MOVED

The blog here has now finished please add my new blog to your list instead                               You will find it here at    ...