- Him Outside came home from hospital and is now feeling very well.
- The weather has been wonderful.
- Campsite income was excellent, making up for Him Outside not being able to earn any money from odd jobs for most of the month due to the heart thing.
- We were able to buy 9 chickens from a friend and 24 new point of lay today to replace hens that are getting old.
- We got a years supply of wheat from the same friend.
- The vegetables have been brilliant and selling well. We've had tomatoes,cucumbers,courgettes, marrows, aubergines, chilli peppers, peppers, runner beans, onions ,potatoes, carrots, red beet, lettuces.
- NO vegetables have been bought this month( self sufficient for the second month running)
- I had a lovely supply of good books from the library van
- I entered the village flower show for the first time in several years and achieved a couple of Firsts and a few Second and Third placings
- The Jeep passed it's MOT without a hitch.
- We got a handy income from a load of scrap
- Our 3 children and 2 out of three of their partners came and we shared a big take-away treat.
- We got the raspberries all pruned and I made a start on the gooseberry pruning
- Him Outside got some of the vegetable beds cleared and covered with compost.
- I got a £10 voucher from Craft Creations to spend on card making supplies.
- Our friends came to visit for the day
- I tried out Approved Foods and got a good bread flour bargain.
- We had some nice afternoons sitting out and making the most of the good weather
- I carried on enjoying the blogging
Income apart from campsite was low.
Only a tiny bit of money has been saved in the ISAs for winter.
Food budget was overspent.