Thursday 6 February 2014

Another trip to Ipswich

A belated welcome to The Garden Sanctuary - follower 136 in the pictures and Simon on bloglovin.

Two trips to Ipswich in two days is two too many!
Today was my turn for a check at hospital, and all is OK. Then we went to Aldi and Sainsburys and home again just  in time for lunch.
By the time I had sorted the cooking bacon into small packs and divided the minced beef into thirds and got it all into the freezer, it was chucking it down with rain again. ( Although however much rain we get we will never have the problems that they have in the Somerset levels). So a quick dash round the field to collect eggs, get them sorted and it's time for Countdown and a cuppa.
How do days dash by so quickly!

Tomorrow we are both at home- ALL DAY, after two days of shopping I've had enough and the freezers and cupboards are full. We won't need to go to Ipswich again until April and apart from a couple of things that I can only get at Co-op, we only need milk and salad stuff until the end of the month. Although we are out on Saturday for seed potatoes, but more about that then.

I see a new series of George Gently starts tonight, I tried reading the books years ago but was never able to get into them,but I do enjoy the programmes.

No other news today and too wet for photos so....

Back Tomorrow

MOVED

The blog here has now finished please add my new blog to your list instead                               You will find it here at    ...