Tuesday 31 December 2013

Review of the Year - Looking back at 2013

So here we are on the last day of 2013 and like everyone else in blogland I've been looking back.

For us it has been a record year in so many ways.

The largest amount of gooseberries we've ever picked and sold
The best crop of apples we've ever had
The best crop of pears we've ever had
The most figs that have ripened
The first year we have had 3 poly tunnels
The best income we have ever had from the campsite
The best income we have ever had from selling vegetables and fruit

AND

 The most times a member of the family has gone to hospital by ambulance!
Which resulted in the longest time I've ever spent here on my own.



Here are some of my favourite pictures from 2013
Good series of books recommended by a friend
My best ever hot cross(less) buns

My 58th Birthday

Poly tunnel  3


View of the garden taken from the top of a pile bricks on on a trailer

Early summer colour

Aquiliga

Allium

First strawberries



Gooseberries ready to sell
Surprise nomination for friendliest welcome

First Raspberries

Flower Show entries

Lots of eggs and veg for people to buy

Best ever crop of pears


Delicious figs

Best ever crop of apples

Him Outside restored to full health and strength

Winter sunrise

Christmas afternoon at Aldeburgh




Thank you to everyone who gave advice when I started blogging in April
Thank you to everyone who has read and commented on the blog.
Thank you to everyone who wished us well when Him Outside was in hospital
Thank you to everyone who writes blogs that I enjoy reading


Tomorrow I will be doing my regular review of the month for December and then we will start to find out what 2014 will bring for us all.

Happy New Year

Back Tomorrow - 1st January 2014








































MOVED

The blog here has now finished please add my new blog to your list instead                               You will find it here at    ...